Hi everybody, I’d like to share with all of you a little summary of main characteristics it should have a Mobile App to make it succeed in the market.
- Effective: Work. Offers to the customer the features and alel of them work in the specified form.
- Sensors: Uses mobile sensors effectively
- Geo: Take advantage of Geo-positioning
- Connectivity: Benefits from real-time data uploading/downloading capabilities
- Integrated: Integrate with other technologies easily
- Network effect: Create traction through community engagement (Adoption)
- Passive: Collects data passively not depending on users to enter data.
- Smart Alerts: Engage users when they want to be engaged with relevant content. Users want to receive relevant alerts.
Source: Mobile Health Without Borders (Stanford)